Choosing the Right Countertop for Your Home
Researching and selecting the countertop surface that best fits your needs can be a daunting task. To help focus your selection process, ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I going to worry when my kids or guests spill orange juice or red wine on my countertop?
- Do I care if my countertop material is natural, plastic, or man-made?
- Do I like a color that is consistent or one that is unique with patterns and veins?
- Does it matter if I set pots that are still hot on my countertop?
- How much do I have to spend on my countertop?
- Would I like the option of an integral or under mount sink?
Countertop Material Comparisons
|Granite||QUARTZ||ACRYLIC SURFACES||LAMINATE||Butcher Block|
|Easy to Maintain||4||5||4||4||2|